There are many different configurations for the computers in the Library. Please inquire at The Desk if you need specific computing capabilities. In general, the following options are available. Community users please see Community Use Policy for Library Workstations.
- ~70 PC workstations with Windows 7 (Learning Commons)
- ~20 PC workstations with Windows 7 (Student Computing Lab)
- ~10 Mac workstations (Learning Commons)
- 17 Mac workstations (Multimedia Lab)
- 25 MacBook Pro 13 inch Laptops (The Desk)
- 7 MacBook Pro 15inch Laptops (The Desk)
- 29 iPad 2 (The Desk)
- ~40 Dell laptops with Windows 7 (The Desk)
- 3 catalog kiosks (Book Stacks)
- Devices & Accessories
Greenwood Library has wireless internet access available throughout the building. Guest wireless is available. See the Wireless Network Connection Instructions if you need help setting up your computer with the Longwood wireless network. All workstation computers (except catalog kiosks) have hard-wired Internet access.
Remote printing is also available: see ITS Remote Printing Instructions.
Specific workstations in the Library also have special accessibility-improving software to help the visually-impaired. Please ask at the Desk if you need help locating these machines.
For help with any computers or other technology in the Library, please ask a librarian or come to The Desk.