- Atrium (1st floor) – The Desk, Recreational Reading, New Books, Self-Checkout
- Learning Commons (1st floor) – PC and Mac Workstations, CDs and DVDs, Center for Academic Success, Writing Center, Multimedia Lab, Magazines and Journals, Microfilm and Microfiche, Reference Collection, Group Study Rooms, Printers, Copiers
- Children’s Literature Room (2nd floor) – Children’s Literature Collection, K-12 Textbook Depository, Oversize Audiovisual Kits, Student Computing Lab
- Group Study Room (2nd floor) – Book Stacks (HD100-Z), Oversize and Folio Materials, Classrooms, Study Rooms, Viewing Rooms
- Quiet Study Room (2nd floor) – Book Stacks (A-HD99), Study Rooms
- Special Collections (2nd floor)
Location & Parking
The Greenwood Library is located at the intersection of Redford and Race Streets on the Longwood campus. Visitor parking is available in front of the building along Race Street. For additional parking options and maps, see the Parking Services website.